Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Little Late, But Not Too Late

OK,  I have been a crappy blogger since opening up my first account on Blogger a few years back.  So I did it again.....I signed up to ride with Team in Training for 2011.  Like the last few years, I have signed up to ride America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride.  It is one of TNT's national events which means that all of chapters around the US and Canada will participate on the ride.  So I along with a couple of thousand fellow TNT cyclists will ride to raise money to support cancer research.  But most of us who ride have a personal connection to the cause.  So we ride to honor those who are fighting the good fight and to remember those who have fallen in their battle against cancer.  I hope to post up some of training logs and thoughts as I train this year with an amazing group of committed team members.  So share the road with us cyclists and help support the cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment